Welcome To our Utilities Concierge!
It’s FREE, Fast and Easy!..
Just Click the Link Below, fill in your info and submit!
Citizens Home Solutions: Helps our Tenants Connect electricity, cable, satellite, internet, phone, security, water, gas, movers insurance, maid services, and many more... And It's FREE!
If you have not done so already, schedule utilities to be turned on or transferred into your name on your lease commencement date. Our FREE concierge Utility Service, Citizen Home Solutions, will be contacting you by phone to help you setup your utilities. This is a FREE service to assist you with connecting utilities, cable and internet according to your area. If you have not heard from Citizen Home Solutions yet, Please Click on the Link Above to set up your utilities.
It is your responsibility to ensure your power, gas, water etc. have been connected into your name by the start date of your lease agreement. This will ensure you do not have any disruption of utility services when you move in.
Please Do not wait on this! Utilities will be scheduled for disconnect and we do not want you to be left without utility services!
Welcome to Citizens Home Solutions…
- This helps save you time and money by getting everything done in one place, choosing from multiple companies, and letting Citizens Home Solutions do most of the work for you. We’re here to help you make an educated decision about any service.
- No more long hold times with major providers - Citizens Home Solutions does everything in House!
- We work to make your move the easiest move ever!
- We are here to go above and beyond for every client that we take care of.
- If you need to Call Citizens Home Solutions dial toll free (877)-528-3824
What You Need to Know as a Tenant!
Citizens Home Solutions is here to help guide and facilitate gas, water, and co-op electric companies. We do not have direct contracts or contacts with these companies that allow us to provide easy turn-on options for the tenants. We do the research for these utilities and get the tenants as far as we can and are allowed by each provider. This does save tenants a considerable amount of time searching for the correct provider, then the wait time and or the on the phone hold time etc. However, one of the biggest benefits to the tenants is our ability evaluate different service providers and in turn help tenants save money every month on certain utilities such as cable and internet providers.
Here are the parameters of what we do...
- If we can transfer them directly to the provider, we will.
- If there is an online portal, we will fill out the request for the tenants.
- If a water company requests a tenant to physically drop off the application and check, we cannot physically do that for them.
- Satellite Dishes; for Tenants Protection, Citizens Home Services will not allow installation of Satellite Dishes on the house. If permissible, They are always required to be installed on a pole mount in the back yard. Roof and House Mounts do cause leaks and damaging water intrusion. This causes roof decking etc. to rot and require repairs. This will create a needless cost to tenant to remove the mounted dish and restore the home to like condition. (Please see lease Addendum # 2)
- For Cable, Internet, Phone, Satellite, and Security, we create, order, and set up the install dates all in-house. We want to educate tenants that are moving into a new residence because they could be over-paying and we want to help them save money. Transferring your existing provider is not always a good idea because you may get the same providers new introductory rates, and we will show you how!
At PMI GOLDfeather, we know your time is valuable especially when you are trying to orchestrate the move of your household.
Thank you for choosing PMI GOLDfeather